The International Bachelor
As markets around the world become more independent we recognized early on at ISG that a truly international background could be an asset. That’s why we have built this challenging and culturally enriching program, which is open to all students with international ambitions, who value speaking several languages and enjoy learning about different cultures.
Our International Bachelor program combines all the advantages of an excellent American and European educational system: your studies will combine theory and practice in a demanding but student-centred academic program. Lectures, individual assignments and group work will alternate providing you with a strong foundation on which you will build your management skills.
These skills will be put to use over the three years that you spend at the school, including during a minimum 6 months internship that will prepare you for your third year major in Marketing, Finance or International Business.
This unique and challenging International Bachelor gives its participants the qualities that today’s globalising companies are looking for: a framework for analysing complex business situations and the aptitude to make sound, considered decisions.
The International Bachelor mission
The gradual and continual globalization of business requires an increasing number of qualified individuals who, in addition to displaying personal motivation and mastery of the business basics, need to be able to move efficiently between cultures.
Aims of the program
- To provide the student with a strong academic and practical background to enter business life successfully.
- To facilitate the graduate’s entry into corporations or international organizations at a junior or middle management level.
- To enable students to continue their studies in international studies or related fields.
The International Bachelor program helps students develop
- an understanding of the business world,
- critical self-awareness,
- the capacity for logical thinking,
- the ability to communicate effectively,
- an ability to manage resources.